DeckRider is pleased to announce the NEW, GP 50 PIT bike for 2020.
This high specification 50cc folding PIT Bike takes very little space during transportation and can be unfolded and ready to use in under 30 seconds.
High-quality parts, disk brakes, and good quality pneumatic tyres add up to create the only PIT bike you will ever need. The controls are very simple, twist throttle to go!
- To secure yours now just register your interest.
- The first 500 ordered will receive a free accessory, so register today it’s free to sign up and you have no commitment at this time.
- Registering is simple, just complete the form below and add any options from the spec list, and we will be in touch as soon as production times are confirmed.
It’s that simple.
- All orders at this time from DeckRider are EX-Factory direct ship to your preferred country address.
- DeckRider scooters are ready to ride out of the box.
We offer stock colour variants in Black, Silver, Blue, and Red. for the GP 50 Bespoke colours are available at an additional charge of £150.
- All product will be shipped EX-FACTORY direct to your country port or billing address.
- Shipping costs will be advised before dispatch.
- You will be given a choice of shipping methods and cost.
- Any import Duty, Tax, or VAT, is the responsibility of the buyer.
- We carry all spare parts for our scooters in house and aim to deliver worldwide within 48 hours subject to the carrier.
- Identifying any part is straight forward and a list of spare parts will be published here once we know the production date.
- We will also publish a dealership list here should you want to purchase your parts closer to home.
For more information about the NEW DECKRIDER PIT BIKES complete the form below: